Middle School (6-8) & High School (9-12) Admissions
The Admissions Office requires the following items from new applicants for middle school and high school, grades 6-12:
- Completed application form
- Application/registration fee made payable to BCS (Brentwood Christian School)
- $375 (grades 6-8): $125 non-refundable application fee + $250 annual registration fee
- $400 (grades 9-12): $125 non-refundable application fee + $275 annual registration fee
- Request for Records Form signed by the parent to facilitate the transfer of transcripts – we require the complete two previous grade level results and any grades for the current year
- Request for Records Form
- Transcript must reflect at least a 75% average in core classes, and no failing grades in any classes.
- Copies of achievement test results for the previous two years
- Completed entrance exam – Applicants must take the ISEE (Independent School Entrance Exam)
- Information can be found at www.iseetest.org or by calling The Educational Records Bureau (ERB) at 1-800-446-0320
- Please enter Brentwood’s code, 440318, when registering on-line or by mail. If Brentwood’s code is submitted by the applicant when registering for the test, the results will be sent directly to the school.
- Three written recommendations: (1) a minister or character reference, (2) teacher and (3) school administrator.
- The contact information for these individuals is provided by the applicant on the enrollment application. Please be sure to provide accurate contact information for these references.
- The Admissions Office will send the Recommendation Form directly to the references listed on the application
- Completed Health Examination Form for a physical exam conducted in the last 12 months. A complete medical checkup is required for all new students.
- Copy of immunization records
- Completed TAPPS Transfer Form (grades 9-11) for athletic and academic competitions
- Completed TAPPS Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Form (grades 9-11) if the student is planning on participating in high school sports
- Upon gathering all the required documents above, work with the Admissions Office to schedule an interview with the Secondary Principal.
- The parent(s) is asked to be in attendance for the interview
- Once the student is accepted, tuition arrangements will be made prior to the first day of school
- Once admitted, an enrollment contract must be signed by the parent
Printable copy of the checklist: MS and HS Prospective Family Enrollment Checklist